Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed is purported to stimulate production of androgens (sex hormones)
and suppress the production of the stress hormone cortisol, which in turn is said
to help boost sexual function in both men and women.
It is prescribed in Chinese medicine to help improve erectile dysfunction in men,
and enhance libido in both men and women. Individuals who use horny goat weed
report an overall sense of well-being and relief of fatigue.
Yohimbine is a natural stimulant with aphrodisiac effects that assist with blood
flow and is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction.
It is also considered to be a Prosexual nutrient in both men and women by
increasing blood flow to the genital area; for men this may translate into
harder, larger, and longer erections. In women, L-Arginine may increase the possibility
of reaching orgasm by increasing blood flow to tissues, which makes them more sensitive
and responsive to sexual stimulation.
Ginseng enhances the production of endorphins produced by the brain and helps
maintain stamina and physical endurance.
Damiana is most commonly used as a female aphrodisiac and an impotence aid that
increases Libido. Damiana leaf has been shown to increase circulation and
sensitivity in the penis and clitoris, as well as stimulate sexual desire.
Guarana is to help maintain stamina and physical endurance.
Gingko Biloba is well recognized for its positive effect on brain functioning
– enhancing memory, mental alertness, and reducing mental fatigue, and lack
of energy. Gingko Biloba has been shown to be a supportive herb for treating
infertility in males or impotence.
Serving Size 1 Can (250ml) - Servings Per Container 1
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
- Calories 50
- Total Fat 0g
- Total Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugars 10g
- Sodium 15mg
- Vitamin B-3 (as niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 5mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 5mcg
- Vitamin B-5 (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10mg
- Calories from Fat 0
- Proprietary Aphrodisiac Energy Blend 1885mg **
- Horny Goat Weed, Damiana, L-Arginine, Ginseng,
- Yohimbine, Guarana, Ginkgo Biloba, Taurine, Caffeine
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily
- Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ** Daily Value not established.